Andouille Shrimp Cream Soup
This dish is a variation of South Louisiana’s creamy corn stew. The bold flavors of Andouille sausage pair perfectly with shrimp and a hint of spice. And many people like to eat this recipe. So I have discussed below the ingredients for making this recipe in a completely different way
Preparation: 19 minutes. Cooking: 29 Minutes Serve 8
Andouille Shrimp Cream Soup Recipes– Ingredients
- 1/2 lb. Cooked Andouille Sausage Pieces, Thinly Sliced 1 Medium Onion, Minced
2 Celery Ribs, Thinly Sliced
1 Medium Sweet Red Bell Pepper, Minced 1 Medium Greens bell pepper, chopped
1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
butter 1/4 cup chopped
3 cloves garlic cloves, chopped
2 cups fresh or frozen corn thawed medium plums tomatoes 4 chopped vegetable stock 1 cup
chopped 2 tbsp fresh thyme or 2 tsp dried thyme 1 tsp chili powder ½ tsp salt
½ tsp pepper ½ tsp cayenne pepper
1/4 to ½ tsp cayenne pepper
1 lb (1 lb) uncooked medium shrimp, peeled, and 1 cup heavy cream
1. In a large skillet, saute the first six ingredients in butter until the vegetables are tender. Add the garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add the corn, tomatoes, broth, thyme, chili powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
2. Stir in shrimp and cream. Bring to a light boil. Simmer uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp is pink.
Read More …
- The 5 Healthy Habits That Will Change Your Life 2021
- 10 Easy Health & Weight Loss Tips – How to Be Healthy & Happy 2021 !!!
- how to cook portuguese cacoila recipes
- Fast Making Glazed Blackberry Cake Recipes
Editor’s note: Wear disposable gloves when cutting peppers. Oil can burn the skin. Because a little mistake can cause great damage to your body or life. and enjoy Andouille Shrimp Cream Soup Recipes.