A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes
Kinds of people need gluten-free food. So, I will discuss A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes. This type of recipe is essential for celiac disease patients. At home, you can make these recipes at a low cost. So its making is effortless and also tasty. Let’s go start now-
1. Greek scrambled eggs
The Greek scrambled eggs recipe is high-protein and very easy to make. Also, it is a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes. Making it needs little time such as 10-15 minutes. So, it is the best recipe to start a day.
Ingredients for greek scrambled eggs recipe :
To make this recipe you will need some elements.
- 3 egg
- 15 grams of butter
- 1 teaspoon of water
- ½ cup of crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper
Greek scrambled eggs recipe Cooking Instructions :
For cooking such as a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes, Work needs to be done step by step. Otherwise, the taste will not be good. So I add instructions below step by step-
- First, take a pan. Melt the butter in a pan over medium heat.
- Then the eggs and water are beaten together. After completely beaten together, add to the pan.
- Cook the feta in the mixture while once and twice whisking the eggs.
- To get a better taste add salt and pepper.
It is very easy to make this recipe and very tasty. When you take a taste of this food you will be surprised. Then, you can perfectly take the taste of a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes
2. Egg-stuffed tomatoes
Egg-stuffed tomatoes are a fit philosophy of healthy gluten-free easy recipes. Eggs are baked inside the hollow interior of tomatoes.
We know a tomato is the best food that has many kinds of vitamins. For example – we see vitamins A, C, and K in tomatoes. So we can make some perfect food with tomatoes for breakfast. Today I will discuss Egg stuffed tomatoes.
Ingredients for Egg stuffed tomatoes recipe:
To make Egg stuffed tomatoes no need for a big cost. Just some common elements such as-
- 3 eggs
- 3 large tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pune a pinch of black pepper
- 5.1 tablespoon chopped chives
- A pinch of coarse salt
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Egg-stuffed tomatoes recipe Cooking Instructions:
Egg-stuffed tomato recipes are cheap and take very little time. It takes 20 to 25 minutes. This recipe is very tasty and enjoyable. Also, remember it is a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes. Let’s discuss it step by step.
- First, put the baking sheet in the oven at over 200 °C temperature.
- Slice off their tops and take a metal spoon and use it to hollow slice out. Then tomatoes will be empty.
- Add the salt and pepper with olive oil.
- Until the tomatoes begin to soften, cook often for 10 minutes.
- Crack the eggs and again cook for 12 to 15 minutes in the oven. Like your wish, you can take cooking time some low or high from this time.
- As garnish add chives and parmesan.
- To grow the taste add a proper measure of salt and pepper.
Now it is very perfect to eat and you can perfectly take the taste of a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes. Serve it and enjoy.
3. Spinach Omelet
The spinach omelet recipe is a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes and nutritional recipes. Here used spinach which is an ironed food. When spinach is added to the omelet, the element of iron and fiber does grow. So an omelet with baby spinach or omelet spinach is a food that is high in protein.
Ingredients for Spinach Omelet recipe:
Spinach Omelet making is very simple. Just need some elements of the kitchen. For example-
Read more …
- good foods to lose weight। 8 foods will reduce weight,
- Easy way to get fat, 10 effective tips to get fit and healthy!
- 11 cups you should be eating to lose weight fast tips in 2022
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- one and a half tablespoons of grated parmesan.
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper
Spinach Omelet recipe Cooking Instructions:
Spinach Omelet is a very nutritious food.A fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes such as Spinach Omelets cooking process is very easy. Generally, it often takes ten minutes to prepare. Here are the cooking processes-
- First, whisk the eggs into the bowl.
- Then add the spinach and parmesan together.
- Next, to the sauce add salt, pepper, nutmeg, and onion powder.
- Take a small skillet over the oven and coat it with cooking spray. Remember, the heat will be medium.
- In the hot pan add the egg mixture. Cook the eggs until it is half set, such as 3 minutes often.
- Then to flip, use a spatula and cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Keep low heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or as you wish.
Now you can solve the Spinach Omelet recipe. You can perfectly take the taste of a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes
4. Banana and oatmeal pancake
Bananas and oatmeal pancakes are very enjoyable food for breakfast. Its making process is very simple and it takes a low time like 25 minutes. Without it, Oatmeal is the source where we can find dietary fiber. Also, it reduces cholesterol levels. Also, it is a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes. So, this recipe is very helpful with the best tasting and making it very easy.
Ingredients for Banana and oatmeal pancake recipe:
To make banana and oatmeal pancakes, some elements will be needed. At first, get together all elements, then try to make it. Elements list are below-
- 1/4 cup bananas mashed
- 1 cup oat
- 2 teaspoons melted butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
Banana and oatmeal pancake recipe Cooking Instructions:
To get a taste of a fit philosophy healthy gluten free easy recipes such as banana and oatmeal pancakes, you need to cook in the right process. So I will give you the full process of cooking Banana and oatmeal pancakes step by step. Follow it-
- Take a small bowl. Then combine all elements of the mashed bananas, butter, honey or maple syrup, and lemon juice, and beat eggs together.
- Then combine all of the oatmeal, salt, baking soda, and spices in a basin.
- Then should be formed into a well in the center of the dry and wet materials. The dry ingredients mix just enough to thoroughly wet.
- Give 10 minutes to dough rest. Then you can slightly dilute it with milk or water.
- Add the butter or coconut oil to a frying pan. This is being heated slowly.
- When it has reached the proper temperature, pour 1/4 cup of batter over the pan.
- The batter should be cooking for around 3 minutes from When bubbles begin to appear around the edges.
- When you see the pancake’s bottom has been gently browned, you need to flip it over. Use a spatula to flip.
- Cook it until it has golden on both sides. Its time may be an additional 90 to 120 seconds.
Then it is ready. You can perfectly take the taste of a fit philosophy healthy gluten-free easy recipes. Enjoy it.